ABORIGINAL Trainee Driller Assistants
Are you fit, eager and ready to break into the mining industry?
Red Arrow Recruitment is a 100% Indigenous owned company seeking enthusiastic Indigenous Trainee Driller Assistants.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is a FIFO role on a 2/1 roster from Perth, You will be working as part of a small team on 12-hour shifts in remote locations.
Starting pay rate will be $350 Per Day, with the opportunity to progress in the role to an Experienced Driller position.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn with on the job training, be put through your HR truck license, Drilling Operations certifications and earn an attractive salary.
- Looking to gain entry level position into the mining sector;
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and integrity;
- No experience needed – need to be fit and eager.
- Sample presentation;
- Rod handling;
- Maintaining a clean and safe work site;
- Cleaning of the drill rig and ancillary equipment;
- Equipment maintenance;
- Driving and general housekeeping;
- Ensuring personal compliance with Company WHS regulations and site-specific rules.
- MUST Have a valid MANUAL (full) Driver’s License;
- HR license or willing to obtain;
- MUST be physically fit and capable to work under demanding labouring and physically demanding environment;
- MUST be able to able to pass a regular Pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol Screening;
- MUST have a current National police clearance; or the ability to obtain one;
- Have at least 2 contactable employer references.
- Opportunity to obtain Drilling Operations certification;
- Rewarding pay;
- On the job training, mentoring and support services;
- Employment security and opportunity to advance in the field of drilling.
The position/s will only be open to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants. Red Arrow would strongly encourage females and Aboriginal candidates to apply if they are suitable to the role.
The filling of this position/these positions is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), s 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA