Website Red Arrow Group
We are currently seeking both a Health and Safety Advisor to work with our clients throughout their construction projects in the Pilbara.
The Health and Safety Advisor is an important role within any Project. The focus is to offer support, advice and mentoring throughout the construction to everyone onsite. This is a hands on role and would suit someone that have previously worked in a similar position. You will assist in ensuring the effective implementation of the clients Health and Safety Management System to achieve our clients strategic objectives.
Are you able to:
- Develop good relationships with peers, Management and Contractors
- Ensuring and maintain competence, consistency and a practical approach to Safety
- Monitoring and assisting with implementation of the Health and Safety Management System.
- Provide specialist OHS advice and influence positive safety behaviours throughout all levels of the organisation
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in mining & construction
- Certificate IV Occupational Health & Safety
- Team Player
- Ideally TAE (Trainer and Assessor)
- Experience in developing and maintaining risk registers / CRAW etc.
- Experience in field leadership, including coaching field leadership activities
- Experience working in a proactive safety environment
- Strong proactive communicator with individuals and teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HSEQ practices and HSE Legislation
What we offer:
- FIFO 3/1 roster
- Competitive wages
- Accommodation and flights supplied
If you would like to Join the Red Arrow team, send through your Resume to Recruitment@redarrowgrp.com and one of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss further.
Red Arrow Team – 08 6270 0632